Peter Binning is a "highly experienced all-rounder".
The Legal 500 UK 2017
Jessica Parker is ‘a dynamic and bright individual who works well with clients’.
The Legal 500 UK 2017
At Corker Binning, Andrew Smith ‘is a first-class lawyer, and very user friendly’; he leads the [professional discipline] team, which specialises in financial crime.
Legal 500 2015
“Very experienced and wise” star practitioner Robert Brown “is practical, sensible and knows exactly where to pitch it.”
Chambers UK 2012
Corker Binning’s clients include the FRC. Andrew Smith is the head of the [Professional discipline] department, and is considered ‘a natural litigator’.
Legal 500 UK 2014
Known for its high-profile work, the firm has a specialism in extradition work, with the ‘very bright’ Andrew Smith recently acting in Shrien Dewani’s extradition proceedings.
Legal 500 2014
Founder David Corker is held in high regard. “He is as top-tier as they come”, affirms one respondent.
Who’s Who Legal 2016
"A serious firm focused on providing the best advice to clients and which is not afraid to confront the difficult issues."
Chambers UK 2018
As part of our police investigations and criminal defence practice, we have substantial experience of protecting the interests of high profile or high net worth individuals involved in road traffic offences. Clients include well-known figures from the world of politics, sport, business, media and entertainment, from across the UK. Whether you are at fault or not Corker Binning’s specialist road traffic offence lawyers will offer you the highest level of legal expertise and a commitment to achieving the best outcome for you.
The law regarding road traffic offences can be particularly complex. It is therefore essential to appoint a specialist solicitor who can guide you through the legal process; who is familiar with court procedures and can help you avoid a ban and severe penalties. Corker Binning’s road traffic offence lawyers can help you from the moment of arrest or summons, through police station procedures to charge, and all the subsequent court hearings. Our road traffic team is led by Corker Binning partner, Robert Brown, who is one of London’s leading specialists in motoring offences.More
Our road traffic lawyers have significant experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Driving while disqualified
- Driving without a licence
- Driving with excess alcohol
- Failure to provide specimens
- Careless driving
- Causing death by careless driving
- Dangerous driving
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Speeding and ‘totting up’
- Applications for the return of licence following disqualification
- Driving without insurance
- Vehicle offences
For more information about how we might be able to help you, please call 0207 353 6000 and ask to speak to our partner Robert Brown.
Named as key individuals in the field of Crime by Chambers UK 2017:
Robert Brown – Star Individual
Jessica Parker – Up and Coming
- Corker Binning is ranked in Band 1 of recommended firms for Crime by Chambers 2017.
- Corker Binning is ranked as a first tier firm for Crime by Legal 500 2016 and Robert Brown is named as a leading individual for Crime.
- Robert Brown is the only member of a criminal firm to have been ranked in the Top 10 leading lawyers in the Super Lawyers London 2014 Annual List.