Jessica Parker "is a class act: measured, practical and highly intelligent."
Chambers UK 2018
Robert Brown has “impeccable judgement and is one of the lawyers to whom other lawyers turn.”
Chambers UK 2010
Outstanding practitioner Robert Brown is characterised as reassuring and knowledgeable. Commentators report that “he has a great reputation for snuffing out prosecutions before they even begin. He possesses mature judgement and vast experience in all types of criminal cases.”
Chambers UK 2015
‘One of the leaders’ in terms of representing individuals, Corker Binning offers ‘excellent value for money’ when it comes to advising corporates. David Corker and Peter Binning are both recommended.
Legal 500 UK 2014
Peter Binning‘s well-established crime and media practice is highly respected in the legal community. The excellent quality of his work sees him described as an “absolutely first-class” adviser. He takes on complex international matters and regularly advises corporations on allegations of criminal behaviour.
Chambers UK 2013
Corker Binning is "one of the pre-eminent firms in this area at the moment."
Chambers HNW 2017
They provide high-quality advice. They are criminal lawyers with a good commercial sense.
Chambers UK 2015
“She is sharp, diligent and much loved by her clients.”
Who’s Who Legal: Investigations 2017
Juveniles and youth crime
As part of our expertise in police investigations and criminal defence, we advise juveniles (young people under the age of 18) who are being investigated for a criminal offence or who are being prosecuted in the youth court.
For a young person and their parents or carers, this can be a very daunting and stressful experience. Our specialist youth crime lawyers will steer you through the process and procedure and, where possible, seek to persuade the prosecuting authorities not to prosecute. We are totally committed to achieving the best outcome for our clients and to providing them with all the guidance and assistance they require. Young people in particular need to feel reassured and supported through this difficult time.
Our lawyers have expertise in acting for young people facing investigation and charges for a variety of offences including sexual offences, drugs, public order, common assault, ABH, GBH, theft and fraud. On many occasions we have successfully negotiated with the police and the CPS to prevent a charge.
We are available 24 hours a day and can help from the moment of arrest, through police station procedures and charge and in all subsequent court hearings.More
For more information on how we can help you, please call 020 7353 6000 or visit our blog to read our views on a wide range of criminal law matters.
Named as key individuals in the field of Crime by Chambers UK 2017:
Robert Brown – Star Individual
Jessica Parker – Up and Coming
- Corker Binning is ranked in Band 1 of recommended firms for Crime by Chambers 2017.
- Corker Binning is ranked as a first tier firm for Crime by Legal 500 2016 and Robert Brown is named as a leading individual for Crime.
- Robert Brown is the only member of a criminal firm to have been ranked in the Top 10 leading lawyers in the Super Lawyers London 2014 Annual List.
- Sentencing Children and Young People: Is it really black and white?
- Youth sexting: updated position on self-taken indecent images and social media
- Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh’s article on youth “sexting” published in Criminal Law & Justice Weekly
- Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh discusses underage sexting and police discretion in the Daily Mail
- The Trouble with Sexting
- The Trouble with Sexting: Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh published in The Times, The Barrister, Criminal Law & Justice Weekly and Crimeline
Blog / News