"A top-flight firm with the highest standards."
Chambers UK 2017
[Jessica Parker] is very passionate about her cases, she is realistic, she understands the problems that arise and she is very talented.
Chambers UK 2016
Andrew Smith is the head of the [Professional discipline] department, and is considered ‘a natural litigator’.
Legal 500 2014
Robert Brown is celebrated as an "absolutely first-class solicitor" with a "phenomenal criminal practice."
Chambers UK 2017
Sources say David Corker is ‘the first port of call for individual representation in a corporate crime context.’ He has significant experience in cases involving allegations of fraud and corruption, as well as cartel investigations.
Chambers UK 2015
Gemma Tombs is a sound choice for her “organised and efficient” approach.
Chambers UK 2012
Peter Binning‘s well-established crime and media practice is highly respected in the legal community. The excellent quality of his work sees him described as an “absolutely first-class” adviser. He takes on complex international matters and regularly advises corporations on allegations of criminal behaviour.
Chambers UK 2013
David Corker has an excellent reputation for advising on cartel defence as part of his white-collar practice.
Chambers UK 2015
Juveniles and youth crime
As part of our expertise in police investigations and criminal defence, we advise juveniles (young people under the age of 18) who are being investigated for a criminal offence or who are being prosecuted in the youth court.
For a young person and their parents or carers, this can be a very daunting and stressful experience. Our specialist youth crime lawyers will steer you through the process and procedure and, where possible, seek to persuade the prosecuting authorities not to prosecute. We are totally committed to achieving the best outcome for our clients and to providing them with all the guidance and assistance they require. Young people in particular need to feel reassured and supported through this difficult time.
Our lawyers have expertise in acting for young people facing investigation and charges for a variety of offences including sexual offences, drugs, public order, common assault, ABH, GBH, theft and fraud. On many occasions we have successfully negotiated with the police and the CPS to prevent a charge.
We are available 24 hours a day and can help from the moment of arrest, through police station procedures and charge and in all subsequent court hearings.More
For more information on how we can help you, please call 020 7353 6000 or visit our blog to read our views on a wide range of criminal law matters.
Named as key individuals in the field of Crime by Chambers UK 2017:
Robert Brown – Star Individual
Jessica Parker – Up and Coming
- Corker Binning is ranked in Band 1 of recommended firms for Crime by Chambers 2017.
- Corker Binning is ranked as a first tier firm for Crime by Legal 500 2016 and Robert Brown is named as a leading individual for Crime.
- Robert Brown is the only member of a criminal firm to have been ranked in the Top 10 leading lawyers in the Super Lawyers London 2014 Annual List.
- Sentencing Children and Young People: Is it really black and white?
- Youth sexting: updated position on self-taken indecent images and social media
- Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh’s article on youth “sexting” published in Criminal Law & Justice Weekly
- Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh discusses underage sexting and police discretion in the Daily Mail
- The Trouble with Sexting
- The Trouble with Sexting: Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh published in The Times, The Barrister, Criminal Law & Justice Weekly and Crimeline
Blog / News