What the firm lacks in size, it more than makes up for in the experience and expertise of its practitioners, who cover all the key areas of financial and regulatory enforcement. Corker Binning regularly represents large corporations and high-profile individuals in FCA and SFO investigations and prosecutions and clients are impressed by the “sensational level of support on offer”.
Who’s Who Legal 100 2016
David Corker is ‘enormously experienced’ and ‘first class’.
Legal 500 2013
Robert Brown provides a “Rolls-Royce service”.
Legal 500 2012
I think they're a great firm for [POCA Work & Asset Forfeiture]. Very boutique-like and dedicated to their clients.
Chambers UK 2016
Sources speak of Peter's "stellar reputation," and describe him as "a real doyen of the corporate criminal area and a senior figure with a huge amount of experience."
Chambers UK 2017
Corker Binning has successfully consolidated itself as one of the heavyweights in this area. Barristers say that it is difficult to fault this firm, as its defence strategy is always immaculately thought out and its briefs superbly well prepared.
Chambers UK 2010
This criminal practice is noted as 'a team that handles challenging work very well,' as well as being 'tidy, efficient, and very intuitive.'
Chambers UK 2012
The “pragmatic” Peter Binning advises on a broad range of extradition cases.
Legal 500 2012
Juveniles and youth crime
As part of our expertise in police investigations and criminal defence, we advise juveniles (young people under the age of 18) who are being investigated for a criminal offence or who are being prosecuted in the youth court.
For a young person and their parents or carers, this can be a very daunting and stressful experience. Our specialist youth crime lawyers will steer you through the process and procedure and, where possible, seek to persuade the prosecuting authorities not to prosecute. We are totally committed to achieving the best outcome for our clients and to providing them with all the guidance and assistance they require. Young people in particular need to feel reassured and supported through this difficult time.
Our lawyers have expertise in acting for young people facing investigation and charges for a variety of offences including sexual offences, drugs, public order, common assault, ABH, GBH, theft and fraud. On many occasions we have successfully negotiated with the police and the CPS to prevent a charge.
We are available 24 hours a day and can help from the moment of arrest, through police station procedures and charge and in all subsequent court hearings.More
For more information on how we can help you, please call 020 7353 6000 or visit our blog to read our views on a wide range of criminal law matters.
Named as key individuals in the field of Crime by Chambers UK 2017:
Robert Brown – Star Individual
Jessica Parker – Up and Coming
- Corker Binning is ranked in Band 1 of recommended firms for Crime by Chambers 2017.
- Corker Binning is ranked as a first tier firm for Crime by Legal 500 2016 and Robert Brown is named as a leading individual for Crime.
- Robert Brown is the only member of a criminal firm to have been ranked in the Top 10 leading lawyers in the Super Lawyers London 2014 Annual List.
- Sentencing Children and Young People: Is it really black and white?
- Youth sexting: updated position on self-taken indecent images and social media
- Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh’s article on youth “sexting” published in Criminal Law & Justice Weekly
- Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh discusses underage sexting and police discretion in the Daily Mail
- The Trouble with Sexting
- The Trouble with Sexting: Danielle Reece-Greenhalgh published in The Times, The Barrister, Criminal Law & Justice Weekly and Crimeline
Blog / News